• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dec 21st 2012

JelloStorm

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2010
Northeast Pennsylvania
Now, I know what your thinking but this isn't your normals SHTF thread. But with all the hype, hysteria and general paranoia going around, is anyone else thinking of taking a little bit extra?

It's not the solar flares or Myan doomsday folk, but rather the freaks that might be out and about on this day.

I'm not afraid of all the bullshit I've seen on History channel when there's nothing better to show... I'm more afraid of the true believers in this bullshit and how they're going to react on Dec. 21st 2012.

I tell you what. If all this horseshit doesn't come true, History channel on Dec. 22nd 2012 is going to be a very boring channel... hehehe

My fear is not some cosmic alignment and the morons digging holes, but rather the nutjobs that may feel compelled to act out...

Anyone care to comment?

Re: Dec 21st 2012

Well if the HC shit does come true I don't have to buy my Daughter a car on her 16th birthday, 12-21-12. That day will come and pass just like Y2K, on the 22nd the world will still be turning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well if the HC shit does come true I don't have to buy my Daughter a car on her 16th birthday, 12-21-12. That day will come and pass just like Y2K, on the 22nd the world will still be turning. </div></div>

Dude that's my daughters 16th birthday too, and I am buying her a black PT Cruiser as she's wanted one since she was 3...

Holy cow, that's cool!!!!

The way I look at it, if it does happen, I'll get mad overtime at work.

It's a win/win for me to be honest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well if the HC shit does come true I don't have to buy my Daughter a car on her 16th birthday, 12-21-12. That day will come and pass just like Y2K, on the 22nd the world will still be turning. </div></div>

Dude that's my daughters 16th birthday too, and I am buying her a black PT Cruiser as she's wanted one since she was 3...

</div></div>

With co-incidences like this... maybe the Mayans <span style="font-style: italic">WERE</span> on to something. Hmmm?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brutas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well if the HC shit does come true I don't have to buy my Daughter a car on her 16th birthday, 12-21-12. That day will come and pass just like Y2K, on the 22nd the world will still be turning. </div></div>

</div></div>

With co-incidences like this... maybe the Mayans <span style="font-style: italic">WERE</span> on to something. Hmmm? </div></div>

No they just ran out of rock for there calendar.

ArticLight this is too cool, I won't be buying my baby a new car, but I will buy her a safe car.

I concur that I don't actually think the end of the world is going to occur on 12/21/2012...but I am concerned about the other nut jobs who think it will. That's my concern.

Time to buy more ammo.