• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does the average Frenchmen have more balls than us?

When diesel hits $7.00 per gallon we will find out.

You will. We haven't been pushed as far as they have yet.
Maybe we have, and we're just not noticing. Or reacting. This protest in France was over a gas tax. Very similar to the ones put in place in California.

I felt most of the brave people in Europe were killed off in two world wars and all that remained were pink pantied Eurofags. Perhaps I was mistaken.

Maybe we have, and we're just not noticing. Or reacting. This protest in France was over a gas tax. Very similar to the ones put in place in California.

I felt most of the brave people in Europe were killed off in two world wars and all that remained were pink pantied Eurofags. Perhaps I was mistaken.

F7909034-141C-49BB-9898-643322BBF7DE.gif

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Okay Frenchmen are on strike and burning their shit - whats new?

Well this time its opposition to a forced green agenda.

No they are not willing to pay for a minorities desire to adopt a non fossil fuel existence.

Follow this.

Its not your standard hissy fit to extend the August vacation into September.
I think they do have more balls,theirs and the ones they sucking on.

I saw the "Trump" stuff too. I didn't want Trump but am pleased with a lot of what he has done. I think "Trump populism" is not unnoticed and is embraced in ways we don't consider. Like say Merry Christmas to atheists, I derive joy from seeing the MSM communists go apoplectic on a daily basis over him. In my opinion, the constant attacks are only because he draws the messenging and power away from them. Can't have that...
As a direct descendant of William the Conqueror and Fulk, Count of Anjou, (Normans), I hope the French do have yet another Revolution and rid themselves of the locusts, I mean globalist communist bastards that have been infecting the country since Petain. Far too long have I (perhaps rightly?) had to put up with the French surrender monkey jokes.
They, the yellow vests, are showing us here, the shade throwers, a thing or two about standing up and having balls. The kind I do not see here in America on the right.

Trump is noticed world wide far more than the elites would like. Mexicans are chanting "Trump was right" against the caravan of traffickers, free stuff army and poor, uneducated and soon to be dependent Dem voters. Brazil just voted in their own version of Trump and most are pretty excited to rid themselves of the Cali type crap that've had to endure for the last number of years. France, they probably figured they screwed up right after the election but I'd venture to guess were hoping for the best. It just had to boil over long enough to finally make its way to the streets.

Side note however, the 18th century French Revolution was not like the Broadway musical and movies portrayed it to be. If you dig deeper into the revolution you'd find the ideals and beliefs of the ones leading it were more much closer in line to the SJW/Antifa nuts than seen in the movies and on the stage. No one wants to go relive that one.

French soldiers were and are some brave mf ers, their leadership always sucked and got them killed with lazy and bad strategy.
Leading to the quote: “Going to war without the French is like going hunting without your accordion.”

As for leadership, the head of French forces in the Gulf War, aka Sandbox 1.0, was
Also the head of the Franco-Iraq friendship society. He was persona non grata at all strategy meetings for les grosse poches!

Cheers, Sirhr

French soldiers were and are some brave mf ers, their leadership always sucked and got them killed with lazy and bad strategy.

No one realizes that if not for the French at Dunkirk the Brits would not have been able to abandon all their shit and escape with their lives and what they couldnt throw away and leave for the Germans.

Perhaps in that recent movie they should have shown the French with their backs up against retreating Brits and their rifles pointing at Germans.

My Grandfathers plane was shot down in northern France. All he ever said was as a pilot, if you could ever make it to the resistance they would get you home.

I was stationed in Switzerland for 18 months.....the rigors of service.

On my down time Id go hike the Jura.

I remember at a mountain pass, La Col De LaFaucille, Just before you cross from the south to north side of the range their was a flower pot continually filled with fresh flowers and a French Tricolor and from what little French I could read I knew it was a memorial to a Resistance fighter that had died at that spot killing Germans.

A great place for an ambush and a pretty place to die, glad the fighter was remembered.

Add Edit....

Here found a view of the Jura as I pretty much experienced it from the Swiss side looking north to France....

Gex_(01)_-_Montrond_-_Faucille.JPG

Col De La Faucille is the low pass between the two ridges. La Dole is to the right and if you read "Achtung Panzer" Guderian was up there looking down on Geneva in the summer of 1940. 48 years later I ate beans cooked on a Coleman stove from where he gloated.

I used to ride my Cannondale mountain bike from the Lake Geneva level to the pass.

There is a road that skirts the Jura about two thirds of the way up on the left. Its an unpaved fire road in 1988. One day, hot summer, I said "Fuck it Im finding the top of this fucking mountain 'cause I have to know what that tower thing is!"

So I humped my bike up to a point where the trail got to steep and stashed it in the woods. Than I just kept walking as long as it was up. Pretty much the line I folloed was the ride from the pass right up the razors edge. The snow fields are summer pasture that are covered with cows and there bells when grassy. The stuff that shows granite is near vertical cliff that heards of little Chamois goats covering it making you wonder how the fuckers stayed on there.

I busted my balls in Tshirt, spandex bike shorts and only one bike water bottle of water but I got to that tower.

Its a memorial to a French air crash that occurred in the early days of flight. Cool as hell.

Started dragging other Marines up there when off duty and we carried a two burner Coleman stove in an alice pack all over that ridge line right and left cooking beans and hot dogs.

Last edited:

I remember at a mountain pass, La Col De LaFaucille, Just before you cross from the south to north side of the range their was a flower pot continually filled with fresh flowers and a French Tricolor and from what little French I could read I knew it was a memorial to a Resistance fighter that had died at that spot killing Germans.

A great place for an ambush and a pretty place to die, glad the fighter was remembered.

Add Edit....

Here found a view of the Jura as I pretty much experienced it from the Swiss side looking north to France....

View attachment 6980865

Col De La Faucille is the low pass between the two ridges. La Dole is to the right and if you read "Achtung Panzer" Guderian was up there looking down on Geneva in the summer of 1940. 48 years later I ate beans cooked on a Coleman stove from where he gloated.

I used to ride my Cannondale mountain bike from the Lake Geneva level to the pass.

There is a road that skirts the Jura about two thirds of the way up on the left. Its an unpaved fire road in 1988. One day, hot summer, I said "Fuck it Im finding the top of this fucking mountain 'cause I have to know what that tower thing is!"

So I humped my bike up to a point where the trail got to steep and stashed it in the woods. Than I just kept walking as long as it was up. Pretty much the line I folloed was the ride from the pass right up the razors edge. The snow fields are summer pasture that are covered with cows and there bells when grassy. The stuff that shows granite is near vertical cliff that heards of little Chamois goats covering it making you wonder how the fuckers stayed on there.

I busted my balls in Tshirt, spandex bike shorts and only one bike water bottle of water but I got to that tower.

Its a memorial to a French air crash that occurred in the early days of flight. Cool as hell.

Started dragging other Marines up there when off duty and we carried a two burner Coleman stove in an alice pack all over that ridge line right and left cooking beans and hot dogs.
Fabulous, Thanks ! (y)(y)(y)

pmclaine (I'm gonna start calling you John) THOSE kinds of stories are the best. You and a number of others here, share experiences such as those. Definitely adds a kick to history. With no erasing whatsoever!

Thanks.

you wore spandex,,, were they pink:)

Dude huffing and puffing from sunup to sunset I quickly discovered that shammy "taint" pad in bicycle shorts was a fantastic thing.

@ArmyJerry dont be slapping it over my hotness....

PC048349.JPG

Pics are rough, starting to yellow, old 35mm and these are digi snaps of them in the photo album......

Loved this bike...shame they are not made in the USA anymore. Bought this one at the PX in Heidelberg.

PC048348.JPG

PC048350.JPG

Chamoix cliffs

PC048351.JPG

PC048352.JPG

Metal tower at highest peak this photo....On the far right where the ridge becomes a finger leading down to the summer pasture there is a dark circle that is a cave. I have a picture of me in that cave. We walked down that ridge/ Looking at it now it was probably pretty dumb. This view is well to the left of the earlier picture of the Faucille pass. The big ass tower in that picture is part of the ski mountain and its telefrique system.

PC048353.JPG

Couple of Marines having lunch at the base of the air crash memorial. Tower almost looked as if it was made from the remains of the plane....

PC048354.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: splean and Rthur

Add Edit....

View attachment 6980865

There are memorials all over South Korea. One on a mountain near Daejon (IIRC) was very popular. One weekend end my commander, 1stSgt and I decided to hike up. We were all fit (at the time), but it was a fair challenge. About halfway up we stopped for a water break. A little old Korean lady who looked like she had worked the rice paddies since birth hiked past us laughing. 1st Sgt said she didn't know it was difficult.

Reactions: pmclaine
The one area where they are not hypocrites is that 70% of France's electricity is nuclear. They also reprocess spent fuel rods back into fuel (instead of holding them in a lake and then encasing them in concrete, like we do), so essentially 70% of their power is truly 0 waste. In this one respect they are actually effectively reducing pollution.

This is one of the areas where our own enviroreligionists expose themselves as being completely intellectually bankrupt. They would be the biggest advocates for fission power there were if it were anything more than emotional belief that drove them. They're more like Luddites.

Yeah, but look at what Arriva does, they do store tons of nuclear waste and even import it. They may be better at recycling it, I don't know, but there is waste and they do store it in large buildings under these hexagon or octagon shaped tiles. France has it's own nuclear nightmare.

The idea to store it in salt mines may not be the best idea either. It fell to shit in Germany or France or somewhere. If water ever gets in there, it fucks it all up. And it will. No telling what that area will look like in a million years, when it's still glowing hot. It's not a permanent solution. But it's one they're embracing here. Hanford, what a mess, it's just leaking tons of shit right through rusted out containment tanks. Right into the ground water. No telling what WA will look like a million years. If they don't clean that place up, but my god, how could you?

The only permanent solution I THINK is putting it in a solar furnace. I think France has a big one. Supposedly can vaporize a drum of waste. Don't know how many drums it can process though. But if it works, they need to be building a shit ton of 'em here.