• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

yotechsr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2008
beyond
Took my 10 yr old daughter out tree rat hunting tonight instead of bowhunting. It was her firt time ever going hunting although, she was not armed. Quickly learned she has better eyes and ears than me. She saw the first one before me. Gave it the rws .22 cal pellet right above its left eye. She almost came to tears. I just kept telling her it never felt a thing. Anyway about ten minutes later she heard some russeling in cover in front of us. I said "its just a squirrel gathering nuts on the ground wait and we will see it". Yes we saw it and some of its antlers too. >the moral of this story is take the good with the bad!

Re: Figures!

excellent...I take my 8 yr old for walks looking for squirrel, deer.. whatever...time together doing what will develop strong memories is to be cherished....

Re: Figures!

Go get yourself a buddy stand and you can take her hunting and be bowhunting at the same time.