• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey western Montana folks

So…..

We are trying a different approach with the whole realtor. We will see what happens.

The plan is working:

Last edited:
Some Snake Oil in this article.... Like the phrase "Leveling off of prices".... I'm hearing that with livestock feed, fence panels, diesel fuel, hogs, etc. When housing levels off at $700k, that is discouraging. The large, liberal cities are being funded by the "government" to buy old motels for the homeless and build tent camping compounds with onsite manager's, sanitary facilities, trash pick up, etc... Liberal judges, DA's and other judicial positions being filled by the Deep State. Appearing that the Re-doubt could be the bull's eye for these movements...

I grew up in The Wood. It's Working Class as Fuck. I'm going to take this report at face value. I'm sure that FJB is the majority viewpoint in Lockwood. However, if, as the article claims, flags or other signage featuring the full-length sentiment of FJB/FDT (or similar) are fully visible, then there is likely to be some discontent on the part of the residents.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I grew up in The Wood. It's Working Class as Fuck. I'm going to take this report at face value. I'm sure that FJB is the majority viewpoint in Lockwood. However, if, as the article claims, flags or other signage featuring the full-length sentiment of FJB/FDT (or similar) are fully visible, then there is likely to be some discontent on the part of the residents.
Yeah, I mean most people in MT are not rude assholes who like to have fuck this and fuck that all over their towns, even if the private sentiment endures.

Reactions: WaltHer
Hey Choid: +1 for us poor dirt-diggers (more specifically our district judges) over here on the east side, lol.

I'm proud to be from a state that not only passes a law like 702 but whose judges uphold it. AMontanerica!

Hey Choid: +1 for us poor dirt-diggers (more specifically our district judges) over here on the east side, lol.

I'm proud to be from a state that not only passes a law like 702 but whose judges uphold it. AMontanerica!
I have to say that the best thing about Gianforte is that he made the state legislature do all of this stuff the right way, as opposed to doing it by executive decision, which is a lot easier to defeat. Honestly think he is probably the best governor in the US right now because of that.

The Kommiefornia invasion of Montana started because of "the movie" from the 90s, and hasn't let up since- Eff Brad Pitt.

And Eff all the democrats destroying Montana in particular and America in general.

Reactions: camotoe and MJF
The Kommiefornia invasion of Montana started because of "the movie" from the 90s, and hasn't let up since- Eff Brad Pitt.

And Eff all the democrats destroying Montana in particular and America in general.
Do you even live here?

Reactions: goin_long

Read the article..... Follow the money:

It doesn't matter. People identify as all sorts of things. Maybe he identifies as living in Montana even though he lives somewhere else... Because of Yellowstone people think its cool to identify like they li

Read the article..... Follow the money:

That kind of info shouldn't change the winning strategy of choosing the Republican primary candidate most likely to defeat the democrat in the general election. We're in a culture war for America and we need to start using the dems' tactics against them- and that takes huge amounts of money, resolve, and brass balls. After we send dems packing we need to deal with the RINOs.

It doesn't matter. People identify as all sorts of things. Maybe he identifies as living in Montana even though he lives somewhere else... Because of Yellowstone people think its cool to identify like they live in Montana.
True. In my estimation, the refugees from CA tend, in your area and in the Bitterroot, to be largely red, and in Bozeman largely blue. So far, it seems net red, but who knows over time.

I will say that in my area, which doesn't house so many refugees, the only people likely to fly those obnoxious flags are Californian transplants, and that most people here are not interested in the hand to hand combat style of politics that some on this board prefer. Not that they aren't conservative, we are one of the reddest areas in the West, but they aren't assholes.

eca7891

This article will shed some light on your search.
The in migration has been obvious. Now that that smoke is clearing, the amount of money ($$$) coming into the State is staggering. I'm not seeing a connection between those moving in and the money coming in from outside sources.. If that makes sense. The Hamilton airport extended their runway last year. Currently there are several large airplane hangers under construction. The typical family selling a California house and relocating does not own a corporate size jet and need a year round climate controlled hanger. Midterm elections are coming up and the majority of candidates have received more out of state money than from donor's in the state. It's quite a show.

• Sad
Reactions: Milf Dots

eca7891

This article will shed some light on your search.
The in migration has been obvious. Now that that smoke is clearing, the amount of money ($$$) coming into the State is staggering. I'm not seeing a connection between those moving in and the money coming in from outside sources.. If that makes sense. The Hamilton airport extended their runway last year. Currently there are several large airplane hangers under construction. The typical family selling a California house and relocating does not own a corporate size jet and need a year round climate controlled hanger. Midterm elections are coming up and the majority of candidates have received more out of state money than from donor's in the state. It's quite a show.

What if I told you someone opened 800 lots, in an area where they go for 1-3 million $ per lot?

The elite class is buying big $ houses all across the western side of the state. It's just the cool thing to do in the big money dick swinging contest right now. Lots of 3-5 year builds with final prices in the $10mill+ range.

What if I told you someone opened 800 lots, in an area where they go for 1-3 million $ per lot?

The elite class is buying big $ houses all across the western side of the state. It's just the cool thing to do in the big money dick swinging contest right now. Lots of 3-5 year builds with final prices in the $10mill+ range.
Yep but that's a drop in the bucket compared to what they are spending to buy politicians in the mid term races..... We have a similar development here... Stock Farm Club. Building some big hanger's for their corporate planes here.

A good friend is a cabinet maker/furniture builder/finish carpenter for a company that does a lot of these $300K custom kitchens in 10-12 million dollar homes whose owners only visit 1-2 weeks a year- via helos on and off the properties.

Ethical capitalism of the past would have the elites making much less in salary, benefits, perks, and golden parachutes, with more of that money making its way down to the average employees. But gov't regs, and especially labor unions, aren't a solution because they also exploit Citizens with the increased costs of regs, and the union members with all the anti-Americanisms of labor unions.

As best I see it the solution to Greedalism is for the elites, pols, and union leaders to once again have a healthy fear of the wrath of the people, and that is an organic condition that can't be gov't created.

Last edited:
I took the photos. Hangers being built are not for the hobbyist type planes.

Attachments

• IMG_6020.JPG
    IMG_6020.JPG
    426.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6021.JPG
    IMG_6021.JPG
    403.1 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: Milf Dots
I took the photos. Hangers being built are not for the hobbyist type planes.

Hangers are one thing...The Wilkes have a full blown airport complete with a one mile runway for their planes. Hangers also included. I watched them fly over one time and it boggled my mind a private individual could have a plane that large. I have heard their new "houses" are pretty wild too.

Hangers are one thing...The Wilkes have a full blown airport complete with a one mile runway for their planes. Hangers also included. I watched them fly over one time and it boggled my mind a private individual could have a plane that large. I have heard their new "houses" are pretty wild too.
Yep... Big money people

I'm for ethical capitalism and oppose greedalism, but like the AP, Reuters can't be trusted.

That house in SD didn’t work out…..

That house in SD didn’t work out…..
Thanks for the update.... The redoubt is starting to appear as the bulls eye for big money influencer's. There will always be grumbling about a Californian who sold their home and moved to the redoubt. When looking deeper and following the money... The biggest influencers are not planning on residing here. As I have made some observations, there have been many replies about out of state billionaires with holdings in the redoubt. Big money is funding homeless camps and other non-profits.. None of this appears to be a coincident..

Due to the influx of residents and changing demographics, there is a new district in Montana. Big money wants that district. Here is a link to one of the candidates in the midterms. She just sounds so adorable. Her funding is coming from out of state. Go figure.....

I know for a fact there's an organized, formal effort to flip Montana blue- by some of the same Soros funded Leftist 'community groups' and other non-profits that flipped North Carolina blue. They come in and give out all sorts of freebies to the poor while propagandizing and getting them registered to vote. They're insidious and tenacious. Montana's vote by mail system is ripe for fraud too.

All one has to do is take a look at the current school board members of the Billings schools to know they're organized and effective.

• Sad
I know for a fact there's an organized, formal effort to flip Montana blue- by some of the same Soros funded Leftist 'community groups' and other non-profits that flipped North Carolina blue. They come in and give out all sorts of freebies to the poor while propagandizing and getting them registered to vote. They're insidious and tenacious. Montana's vote by mail system is ripe for fraud too.

All one has to do is take a look at the current school board members of the Billings schools to know they're organized and effective.
Back in 2004 (18 years ago) I communicated with a girl named Sara Gelser who was about 30 years old. She was running for a State Representatives position in Oregon. Her target constituents were the "Shoppers of Walmart"... The unwed welfare Mother's who said they could not get a job because there was no affordable child care available. Sara promised them affordable day care so they could go to work and earn a livable wage. She shook hands and passed out voter registration cards at the Walmarts in the area. She sold those people a "Pie in the Sky".
Since 2015, she has been a member of the Oregon State Senate from District 8. From 2005 to 2015, she served in the Oregon House of Representatives for District 16, representing Corvallis and Philomath. There is a very good chance she will become the future Governor of Oregon. The conditions today, in her area, are probably worse than they were 20 years ago.

If the Republican's in Montana roll over........ It will be the same here in 20 years.

Democrats want Montana.

I am shocked, shocked I tell you, to find out that in a congressional election a Democrat is running. Who would possibly believe it. Now this might even be a bigger surprise for you... the same woman ran for Public Utility Commission AS A DEMOCRAT, in 2020 and lost.

Becoming a daily event as Montana mid term's heat up.

Zinke’s campaign said Wednesday that Interior “sat on” the information for months after the Justice Department said it would not pursue the matter and that it “reeks of a political hit job.”

Sad, but I'd vote for Zinke if he'd be the GOP nominee for an office/seat, because he's still better than any dem. But I wouldn't vote for him in a primary.

Hold on lemme give you every Montana/Wyoming residents answer Ive ever seen on the Hide in regards to someone moving to
"Their State"... Not enough room here you should try----... We got enough California tourist blue liberal people trying to come in and change our way of life... Keep your Liberal Hybrid and just stay where you are... Its too cold and the winters are too harsh you should try---... Hope your bringing tons of cash and have a really good job lined up cause there aren't any here... Im sure I missed some but its a lot of welcoming with open arms up there :rolleyes:
Everyone wants things left the way they've always been, and nobody wants the Democunts moving into their state, but it's very difficult to stop the invasion.

"Not enough room." Yep you've got a good copy. Caldwell Banker (realtors) told the Billings City Council that there are a total of 88 residences for sale in Yellowstone County (not including those with offers pending/escrow). So yeah, "seats taken."

I read Billings has had some significant crime issues lately. Hope they are getting it under control.

I'm surprised to read so many self professed Montanans surprised that there is a Democratic party in MT. They have run the state for some time, and have long successes. MT is reliably red for President, but reliably weird internally. I am guessing most of these folks live in the Ravalli or Kalispell areas, which are mainly refugee camps.

I read Billings has had some significant crime issues lately. Hope they are getting it under control.

I'm surprised to read so many self professed Montanans surprised that there is a Democratic party in MT. They have run the state for some time, and have long successes. MT is reliably red for President, but reliably weird internally. I am guessing most of these folks live in the Ravalli or Kalispell areas, which are mainly refugee camps.

It's the damn ranchers. They'll go around telling everyone to vote for the latest greatest Democrat because they'll pass the welfare bill that pays them.

Meanwhile they get more and more screwed by taxes, but most of them aren't smart. Lots of idiots out there voting blue because "they're for us blue collar types". Meanwhile they couldn't subsist without their yearly government bailout because they're shitty at their job.

I've seen more than 1 rancher complain how hard life is. They bust ass 24/7 for calving, then sit at the bar for 6 months after "checking cows" every morning. This means they drive around the pasture and are drunk before noon. Lots of their job is watching the grass and cows grow, so they have plenty of time to gather support for politicians that promise them more government programs.

Everyone wants things left the way they've always been, and nobody wants the Democunts moving into their state, but it's very difficult to stop the invasion.
The tough one's currently running for office are the 5th generation Montanians with no political track record. Really big, out of state money is backing them. Some are so naive they can't fathom "pay back time" when those big money backers force them to vote against the very thing they are trying to preserve.

"Not enough room." Yep you've got a good copy. Caldwell Banker (realtors) told the Billings City Council that there are a total of 88 residences for sale in Yellowstone County (not including those with offers pending/escrow). So yeah, "seats taken."
City Councils in the big, liberal cities are introducing "low income housing" .. or.. "Affordable Housing".. Those residents pay very little towards taxes and infrastructure. More than once, I have witnessed rural residents of the state paying for sidewalks in the Mega Cities due to the low income housing.

Name the year in the past hundred that Montana did not have a Democrat senator. I'll wait.

While you are at it, name the year when it had a more Republican government. I'll wait on that one too.

Waxing nostalgic about some prelapsarian golden age doesn't play as well when you are ignorant of history.

Reactions: BreisV
Montana is slowly turning in to the next liberal CO. Small population and full of liberals buying up properties. Already have a Democrat senator....
I get US Representative Diana DeGette's newsletter just to keep up with the evolution in Colorado. If you have watched her tactics over the past several years, you see the new Democrats in Montana have taken some pages from her play book... Montana sheeple are not much different than Colorado sheeple.

Reactions: Schroedernd
OK, for you playing at home, since 1913, Montana has always had at least one Democrat senator. In fact, other than the last 8 years, the class B senator from MT has been a Democrat 100% of the time. That is 101 out of 109 years. Class A is a bit different. Republicans held that seat for a total of 24 years during that time. So over the last 218 senate years, Republicans have held a seat for just 32 years. Better than 10%, but not much. So again, please let me know how scandalous it is that MT currently has a Democrat senator, and let me know what it means for the future.

I don't disagree with @chevy_man and his analysis, and @WaltHer knows the state very well. But the rest of these people are mouth breathers who never let a fact get in the way of their pet stupidity theory.

It's the damn ranchers. They'll go around telling everyone to vote for the latest greatest Democrat because they'll pass the welfare bill that pays them.

Meanwhile they get more and more screwed by taxes, but most of them aren't smart. Lots of idiots out there voting blue because "they're for us blue collar types". Meanwhile they couldn't subsist without their yearly government bailout because they're shitty at their job.

I've seen more than 1 rancher complain how hard life is. They bust ass 24/7 for calving, then sit at the bar for 6 months after "checking cows" every morning. This means they drive around the pasture and are drunk before noon. Lots of their job is watching the grass and cows grow, so they have plenty of time to gather support for politicians that promise them more government programs.
Generalize much? Don't know much about ranching do you?