• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I heard Trump did well apparently this reporter doesn't agree.

The candidates no longer matter. See Biden, Fetterman, Hobbs.

All that matters now is administrative state propaganda, ballot generation, and ballot harvesting. Nothing else matters.

You left a few out, Brazil, Canada, France.....all inside jobs. Now you say what about Italy. Yea what about Italy.

Well they have "tools" if it goes in a difficult direction. Well it did go in a difficult direction. And a female Italian trump won. Now think back on what you have seen of Italy. If you follow main stream media, and I do you know the answer. The answer is the same when it comes to France, or the Netherlands. Nothing will be said.

From a book I just read, good book quick and worth a read:

1683891332922.png

The same thing that happened in Italy in 2022 is the same thing that happened to Trump the first time around. There is NO WAY IN HELL that person can get elected. They laughed, made fun of, tried to sabatoge, spun lies, and tried to make something out of nothing. The "grab them by the pussy" comment. That is just locker room talk.....or Hide talk. It is just how men are around men. It means nothing, and does not indicate a single thing.

This time around the mistake will not be made again, IF he is allowed to run and looses, I really think this country will be very messy one way or the other. Remember last time he won, people came unglued. If he does not win, and we get the same thing as last time, well will that be the straw that breaks the camel's back, don't know. What to do to avoid making that decision. Have him not run. That is going to be a rough one. Only way I see it is some kind of "health issue" and the people really buy it. If they kill him I think we will be in worse shape if he runs and he does not "win".

"They" need someone else to run on the R ticket, someone they can control, and there is nothing but those people laying around, people to pretend to care about you. Florida, or New Jersey .gov from years ago.....who knows.

It will if nothing else be entertainment.

And the clip from the EU hag talking about "tools".

Reactions: BurtG
So this is where all the useless, hateful, ran through retarded inferior genetic yeast yettis gather. Nice to meet you honkies, I'm your reality and nightmare. I'm here to clown you, expose you and educate you. After reading some of your post I can tell this is going to be interesting. Let me introduce myself...I'm a dead shot, trained by good Ole po dunk honkie uncle mam himself, I'm WOKE AS FCK and I hate you waaaaaayyy more than you hate me. Yeast yettis....before you go extinct from all this replacement theory, prophecy alignment, HOSTILE TAKEOVER by the CHOSEN People, let's get some shyt str8. Muthafck you, your kkkrakkka ass parents and you can dig up your klancestors and tell them too. Fck your retarded, lame, inferior ass evil seeds that you don't raise because you ain't shyt just like your addict ass donors with their murderous, "I'm so weak and useless so let me go shoot up a school after I kill my parents on meth and kill animals and keep them under my bed soft ass spawns. Muthafck yo life hillbilly and the piece of shyt smeared toilet tissue it's written on bitch and fck the planet you mfs came from. Oh and definitely fck that orange bitch all you silly billies worship, that dbag is the biggest idiot I've ever seen and he probably should stop fck his own daughters but I know that's the good ole boy way.
This has to be @Bender

Also. Trolling?

1230DCAB-F203-449D-8EFC-5981F57DE916.gif

Last edited:
Exposed us to what? The fact that you can't spell or convey a rational thought? You're rants are a .5 out of 10, and I'm being generous.

[sarc]I'm sure it'll all get fixed in 2024 when Trump gets reelected and doubles down on The Swamp, pardons all the convicted Jan6 Patriots, and overhauls elections with the help of a Republican controlled House, Senate, and Supreme Court.{/sarc]

VooDoo

Last edited:
I'm sure it'll all get fixed in 2024 when Trump gets reelected and doubles down on The Swamp, pardons all the convicted Jan6 Patriots, and overhauls elections with the help of a Republican controlled House, Senate, and Supreme Court.
VooDoo

...he said facetiously.

Meanwhile, DeSantis walks the walk: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/florida-guns-ammo/2023/05/12/id/1119597/

Like I said, I like Trump and will vote for him again if he's the nominee. But I'm leaning more and more towards DeSantis. And let's not kid ourselves, Trump did jack shit for gun owners. Quite the opposite actually. Let's not forget his bump stuck ban, support for Red Flag laws, willingness to consider an "assault weapons" ban, etc.

Reactions: lash
Meanwhile, DeSantis walks the walk: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/florida-guns-ammo/2023/05/12/id/1119597/

Like I said, I like Trump and will vote for him again if he's the nominee. But I'm leaning more and more towards DeSantis. And let's not kid ourselves, Trump did jack shit for gun owners. Quite the opposite actually. Let's not forget his bump stuck ban, support for Red Flag laws, willingness to consider an "assault weapons" ban, etc.

I want to see Desantis do this stuff for few terms as governor. Fight off Demoncrat attempts to steal his elections (which will happen next time around just like they keep pushing that faggot Beto in Texas). If he can do that then he'd have a chance at the Presidency.

I want to see Desantis do this stuff for few terms as governor. Fight off Demoncrat attempts to steal his elections (which will happen next time around just like they keep pushing that faggot Beto in Texas). If he can do that then he'd have a chance at the Presidency.
Uhm, he’s already on his second term and has done more for Florida than the previous 10 governors. Maybe pay attention. 😉

Reactions: Schütze
Uhm, he’s already on his second term and has done more for Florida than the previous 10 governors. Maybe pay attention. 😉
Correct, but I think BCP was pointing out that DeSantis is barely four and a half months into his second term and he wants Gov RD to finish strong.

Reactions: lash
IMO, anyone who thinks Trump lost a fair election (ballot harvesting, mail-in ballots, Hunter Biden laptop suppression, etc., etc.) just isn't paying attention or is being willfully obtuse. But Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong and will certainly work against him to some extent in a general election. Even Trump supporters I know are tired of the TDS fight.

On the other hand, if you believe who you vote for matters (I know some here do not), what is really accomplished by voting for a RINO? I agree with the logic that DeSantis may be more palatable to undecided voters in a general election. But it seems as if everyone he is aligning himself with in DC is a RINO part of the swamp / uni-party (never Trumpers). IMO, that says more about him than anything he says on the stump. If your goal is to take on the swamp at all, DeSantis doesn't appear to be the man for the job. If we are just going to accept the status quo, does it really matter in the long run who gets the title of President for the next 4 years? Even if it the reality ends up being little more than tilting at windmills, I'd rather have someone who is willing to rage against the machine.
Have you paid any attention to what desantis has done over the last 4 years? Its like a conservatives dream list. Hes done more to push a conservative agenda then anyone in my lifetime. Hes taking on other states, DC, corporations, education, pro life, 2a. The guy wakes up looking for souls to snatch. I dont care if you like trump better but desantis has the makings of a superstar if he stays true to his/our principles. I also hear his wife is a hard core conservative/proliberty girl and that counts for a lot.

I could see him running at the end of this term. Florida has a weird term limits thing where he has to take a break and then run for his third term.
Actually the Florida Legislature rammed thru legislation that allows DeSantis to run for President/seek the nomination without giving up the Governorship of Florida. Then there's this fake news:

It's gonna be a shit show , The 2024 Republican Primaries.

VooDoo

Reactions: 101st