• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Props to Seekins Precision = Awesome customer service!!!

buckey

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pa
I had a new set of rings from Seekins in which one of the rings had a bad screw hole (screw was super hard to turn and felt gritty while tightening).

I contacted customer service through their website & within a few hours had a RMA and a return shipping label for the bad set of rings. Shipped them out, and a couple days later received an email with a UPS tracking # for a new set of rings - they arrived yesterday.

Thank you Seekins Precision for great products & even better customer service!!!

Last edited:
Agree with you 110%.
Called'em about screw torque on their 4/6-low, 30mm rings. Could not have been treated nicer.
Learned they make there c'it all 'in-house'. That's the best/only way to have tight QC control.
LG

All of the above, is exactly why I won't use ANYTHING else!! Absolutely awesome company, products, and services!!

DK