• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

IF we go nuclear, its worse than what we are thinking if we only think about the bomb and its fallout. How many Chernobyls and Fukashimas would occur as a result?
if we go nuclear, who will control it. it's going to be Fukushima to all of us.

And our insane leaders think that they have the missiles close enough to Russia to annihilate everything before the Russians can respond. These people belong in a mental institution

This is what I want to see happen. Not a continued drive towards Chaos.

Some of my statements are what I see as potential occurrences. NOT what I wish to occur. I live, next to one of the largest military bases in the world, literally can jump my fence and be on Eglin's reservation. . I would not be suprised if this base was targeted. I would likely be killed in the blast. I really don't want to die over this stupid shit.
Sad part is NATO involvement + subsequent escalation feels more and more inevitable by the day with the asshats we have in charge...

JFC .. here we go.. 🤦‍♂️
It sounds like the Poles and Lithuanians are fingering each other's assholes under the table again. cunts.

And people accuse Putin of trying to bring back the Soviet Union

People forget that the Germans were not the only ones who tried to conquer the East for Lebensraum. The aggressive, militant Poles and Lithuanians did the same thing. Now they're obviously willing to start a nuclear war if they can get their hands back on large parts of Byelorussia, Russia, Ukraine, and as much of the rest of Eastern Europe as they can get.

The Ukrainians should look at the Pollocks and remember Khmelnytsky. In fact, Jean-Jacques Dessalines was right about the Poles. he meant it as a compliment, but I don't see how.
If the "UN" wants to quiet down the region, the best thing they could do with Poland is to partition it again.

1024px-Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_in_1619.PNG

Last edited:
You have to ask why are there no climate protesters on the streets jumping up and down and gluing themselves to government buildings due to the chances of a nuclear war?
Am I being cynical in thinking its because it would not be in the interests of the organisations that fund them as they are the same organisations that profit from war?
Very valid observation. The reason they are not protesting is simply because they are not being told to feel outrage that this conflict endangers all of humanity. But the talking head comes on CNN to tell them to feel outrage when it comes to something much more obscure, and they hop right on board.

Most of society is told what to think, not how to think.

It sounds like the Poles and Lithuanians are fingering each other's assholes under the table again. cunts.

And people accuse Putin of trying to bring back the Soviet Union

People forget that the Germans were not the only ones who tried to conquer the East for Lebensraum. The aggressive, militant Poles and Lithuanians did the same thing. Now they're obviously willing to start a nuclear war if they can get their hands back on large parts of Byelorussia, Russia, Ukraine, and as much of the rest of Eastern Europe as they can get.

The Ukrainians should look at the Pollocks and remember Khmelnytsky. In fact, Jean-Jacques Dessalines was right about the Poles. he meant it as a compliment, but I don't see how.
If the "UN" wants to quiet down the region, the best thing they could do with Poland is to partition it again.

1024px-Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_in_1619.PNG
What is happening is that Ukraine has already lost the conflict, much of the war is being fought by Poles as the Ukes are pretty much decimated. So plan B from the Uni-party and world liberal order is to now convince Poland that they have a chance at keeping Vlad from invading their country and maybe winning a large piece of Ukraine in the process. So American and NATO leaders have run out of Ukrainians and now need to run through Poles. Scare tactics and promise of booty. It's fucked.

Last edited:
What is happening is that Ukraine has already lost the conflict, much of the war is being fought by Poles as the Ukes are pretty much decimated. So plan be from the Uni-party and world liberal order is to now convince Poland that they have a chance at keeping Vlad from invading their country and maybe winning a large piece of Ukraine in the process. So American and NATO leaders have run out of Ukrainians and now need to run through Poles. Scare tactics and promise of booty. It's fucked.
I was hoping to trigger Steve Pedoski or any other protectors of the narrative with that post, but yes, you are correct.

Very valid observation. The reason they are not protesting is simply because they are not being told to feel outrage that this conflict endangers all of humanity. But the talking head comes on CNN to tell them to feel outrage when it comes to something much more obscure, and they hop right on board.

Most of society is told what to think, not how to think.

If they come up with an emoji of a mushroom cloud people could post next to their identities on social media peeps may start to understand.

You can't properly support or defend something if there is not a way of visually wearing your heart on your sleeve.

People need to immediately see you are a person of feelings not rationality and in that way you will get "likes" from others with the same emoji.

If NATO gets involved, maybe Biden will try Zelenskys approach and suspend all elections.......

Doc

The same thought crossed my mind, but I don't think it would fly.....yet.

Yeah but he wants to take our guns so......fuck him.

Doc

I was hesitantly supportive till the anti-2A comments

At which point he becomes just another gun-grabbing leftist

M
Here he is railing about abusive government and he wants to take our last resort to fight abusive government because…….Kumbayah!

here it comes:

Intel Slava Z
🇺🇦🇷🇺⚡In the territories controlled by Ukraine, adjacent to the Zaporozhye NPP, large-scale exercises of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the National Police are being held on scenarios of a nuclear catastrophe at the plant. Having achieved no success in the counteroffensive, khokhols are planning to blow up Zaporozhye nuclear power plant

🇺🇦🇷🇺 “After the provocation at the ZNPP, Zelensky will demand the introduction of NATO troops into the territory of Ukraine. The failure of the Azov operation did not allow the Armed Forces of Ukraine to demonstrate the ability to reach the borders of Crimea, which means that a radical escalation scenario is needed,” writes the Ukrainian Telegram channel Resident.

Right now the Ukrainian Summer offensive is slowly pushing the Russians back. All the open source mapping I see has a steady territorially gains for Ukraine and losses for Russia.

Steady? As in 100m/day@1000 dead with how many 10x100m (1km) being to Murmansk (as in final destination right?)

Soon even the most rabid anti russian fucks will wont be able to lie to themselves and will have to face reality. Reality being Russians will again as they have in the past beat the western world masters to be.

Right now the Ukrainian Summer offensive is slowly pushing the Russians back. All the open source mapping I see has a steady territorially gains for Ukraine and losses for Russia.
No disrespect to you, but you got to try and see the bigger picture. May be this video will help:

What is likely, as I feel, to happen in the nearest future is a massive attack by Russian forces (from Belarus) in the direction of Kiev. If this happens, ukes will try ASAP to switch their priorities from capturing a few villages (in the south) to defending their capital (in the north). If I see it correctly, it is in the strategic interest of Russian military to suck in as much of ukes reserves in their "villages capturing" offensive action as possible. Then, ukes will not have enough time to move any significant reserves from the south to the north in order to defend Kiev. BTW, all this reminds me of the action plan for 1944 operation "Bagration", which is considered by historians to be the biggest battle defeat of the German forces in WWII, when Russians completely fooled Germans using "maskirovka" idea (applied on a huge scale).

Last edited:
Steady? As in 100m/day@1000 dead with how many 10x100m (1km) being to Murmansk (as in final destination right?)
Yes slow and steady territorial gains, in favor of western supported Ukraine over the last month.

At least according to public open source mapping I have seen.

Soon even the most rabid anti russian fucks will wont be able to lie to themselves and will have to face reality. Reality being Russians will again as they have in the past beat the western world masters to be.
You ok there?

No disrespect to you, but you got to try and see the bigger picture. May be this video will help:

What is likely to happen in the nearest future is a massive attack by Russian forces (in Belarus) in the direction of Kiev. If this happens, ukes will try ASAP to switch their priorities from capturing a few villages (in the south) to defending their capital (in the north). If I see it correctly, it is in the interests of Russian military to suck in as much of ukes reserves in their "village capturing" offensive action as possible. Then, ukes will not have enough time to move any significant reserves from the south to the north. BTW, this reminds me of the action plan for 1944 operation "Bagration", which is considered the biggest defeat of the German military in WWII.

None taken. I just watched that too. There are a few of them I follow and in between them all, they seem to do a fair job of reporting on whats happening.

IMO if Russia pushes south out of Belrus they(west) will just flood the area around Kiev again. The reservoir north of Kiev makes a damn wide moat when the flood gates are open, bogged down crossing that would be easy targets. Which was a major role in what stopped the 2022 push into the capitol.

Every little Village captured or lost in one step closer of further back. No other way to take it. Unless something drastic happens it appears the carnage will continue.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Wagner forces exiled! Or prepping for northern attack... Hmmm. Rocket science it must be young Padawan.

Wagner forces exiled! Or prepping for northern attack... Hmmm. Rocket science it must be young Padawan.
While redacted/ritter is not always the most accurate.

There are some making the claim Putin is calling for wagner to lay down arms/disband. In one of his speeches he welcomed them to join ranks in Russian Military coming directly from his mouth. But after that move last weekend, it looks like they are pulling in the reins on their mercs.

They also mentioned potential peace talks.

Maybe getting Wagner out of the theater was the beginning of getting control over the battlefield so they could initiate a peace negotiation … maybe not. Just a thought.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
While redacted/ritter is not always the most accurate.

There are some making the claim Putin is calling for wagner to lay down arms/disband. In one of his speeches he welcomed them to join ranks in Russian Military coming directly from his mouth. But after that move last weekend, it looks like they are pulling in the reins on their mercs.

They also mentioned potential peace talks.

Maybe getting Wagner out of the theater was the beginning of getting control over the battlefield so they could initiate a peace negotiation … maybe not. Just a thought.

I have a luxury of understanding both Russian and English, and watch various sources of info. So far, there are so many diffirent opinions and information "inputs" about this conflict and what will happen next, there is no way to estimate which of all these opinions and inputs are perfectly correct and which are wishful thinking or even a total bullshit. So,what we should do then? Looks like we should do just 2 simple things:

1. consider the known facts and lessons of the history and then
2. use common sense logic, like Sherlock Holmes ( his method of induction and deduction)

When I use #1 and #2, situation picture tells me that russians will hit clown's "official residence" (aka Kiev) from the north, leaving the clown without access to his political theater stage, while keeping ukes busy as much as possible in their "offensive" in the south, including giving them back a few villages as an "encouragement" to keep them going and using (or wasting) all they got.. Looks to me like a repeat of operation "Bagration" in 1944, which is very well documented in the anals of history. "Bagration" became a great example of both strategic and tactical russian military thinking in the second part of WWII, specifically if or when russian military decided to be serious to win on a huge scale.

Last edited:

Russians are nuts. And Dagestanis are the nuttiest of Russians..
Former UFC 155 lb champ Khabib Nurmagomedov at like 8 yrs old brushing up on his wrestling against a fckn bear..

And people wonder why these mfckrs dominate Olympic wrestling, judo, and MMA fighting... Well, there ya go ^^^
Khabib had 6 Olympic/World wrestling gold medalists within a 20 mi radius of his village. You might not understand how insane that is if you didnt grow up wrestling, but just to get a state championship in high school, you have to be among the top 1% of absolute ice cold blooded killers. To make it to the Olympics.. well, requires something nearly inhuman. These people are freaks of nature.

Last edited:
Excellent article. Long and requires thought while reading. Most neutral opinion piece I have seen to date.

Excellent article. Long and requires thought while reading. Most neutral opinion piece I have seen to date.

Great article. Very logical. Thanks for posting the link...

Reactions: 10ring'r and lariat
random blah,blah.
i know that i have no way to see or learn any truth re what's going on in e.europe.
i can say that a look at the hist. of 20s,30,40s can maybe give some understanding. thus the balts,poles,ukes have many historical reasons to hate all things russian. so do we,for that matter. i.e if any of the younger gens have any historical awareness. doubt it. like here,i bet their most recent historical memory is of their last facebook post. haven't heard anything from the balkans.
things are different now. seems to me that the current mess there,latin america (yielding our southern border mess) and in the mid east is the result of ongoing NWO efforts. i THINK that has to do with making russia fall. why? to gain control of a huge area,insure destruction of a still somewhat coherent society,protect the pedo complex and it's profits,bankrupt middle america,neuter our military,speed up depop-no way to know,just guesses based on corrupt data mostly.
comparing current events to WW2 hist. is good thinking. compare to 1st smolensk,stalingrad,manstein's reposte at kharkov,kursk,bagraton are all good review pictures. one just can not tell much of anything. chinese are fooling around in the mess. hard to how or why.
do believe some nuclear disaster is not likely but sure possible. depends on whether the elites believe they can survive it or profit from it. they can't.

I have a luxury of understanding both Russian and English, and watch various sources of info. So far, there are so many diffirent opinions and information "inputs" about this conflict and what will happen next, there is no way to estimate which of all these opinions and inputs are perfectly correct and which are wishful thinking or even a total bullshit. So,what we should do then? Looks like we should do just 2 simple things:

1. consider the known facts and lessons of the history and then
2. use common sense logic, like Sherlock Holmes ( his method of induction and deduction)

When I use #1 and #2, situation picture tells me that russians will hit clown's "official residence" (aka Kiev) from the north, leaving the clown without access to his political theater stage, while keeping ukes busy as much as possible in their "offensive" in the south, including giving them back a few villages as an "encouragement" to keep them going and using (or wasting) all they got.. Looks to me like a repeat of operation "Bagration" in 1944, which is very well documented in the anals of history. "Bagration" became a great example of both strategic and tactical russian military thinking in the second part of WWII, specifically if or when russian military decided to be serious to win on a huge scale.
I will look up bagration, when I have some time to sit and read.

I do agree understanding the past can help one in predicting future events. And so much information and opinions flying around its a task just to sort out what is legit and what isn’t.

One of the reason I am here, I find this an interesting topic. Rather understand this than talk football or something else that in the grand scheme doesn’t really matter.