• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

unfortunately, we probably have to assume that any weaknesses and the ability to thwart our weapons will be shared with others, like china.
we are training them to beat us while sacrificing ukrainians in the process.

unfortunately, we probably have to assume that any weaknesses and the ability to thwart our weapons will be shared with others, like china.
we are training them to beat us while sacrificing ukrainians in the process.

I wonder how jamming will work on the nanobot f*ckers they want to use on us.

Reactions: Ltcg

One of Russia's absolutely key over-the-horizon, nuclear-early-warning radar sites has been hit by drone attack, BLINDING Russia from missiles launched at them from . . . the Middle East.

The 818th Separate Radio-Technical Unit at the Armavir Radar Station located in Krasnodar Krai, Russia is now knocked-out. ”

US artillery shell production is at 1000 shells per day

with a unit cost of about $3000 each, for unguided fragmentation rounds.

Russia is producing 12,320 per day at a unit cost of $1000 each.

Its all relative these days , most democratic country in Europe?
President whose mandate ended a week ago
Parliament where members are not allowed to quit (after outlawing so many parties number of MPs is borderline legal)
Most major opposition parties outlawed
All opposition media outlawed
Folks being kidnapped of the street at gunpoint
............freedom fries all the way

Last edited:
1716863424318.png

1716863516862.png

French Foreign Legion 2nd Parachute Regt. Emblem

:(

"How did you end up at the front?""I went to the store to buy bread, the TCC arrived, threw me into a minibus, and took me away. They brought me to some gym. We stayed there for 3 days and then were taken here. I didn’t even know where we were until you said it was Volchansk," said the captured Ukrainian.

Well when you act like pussy's you get treated like one. The Ukes have never offered quality rebuttal to date, so why would/should their gov change? Until they do they will just keep killing your people to keep the money rolling in. At some point someone over there, needs to grow a pair even if means taking one for the team, afterward.

Well when you act like pussy's you get treated like one. The Ukes have never offered quality rebuttal to date, so why would/should their gov change? Until they do they will just keep killing your people to keep the money rolling in. At some point someone over there, needs to grow a pair even if means taking one for the team, afterward.
to be fair, the folks in the donbas stood up to the corrupt regime and got their asses shelled for 8 years for their trouble.
not that russia is less corrupt, but they voted in referendums to chose one over the other, and have paid a steep price.

to be fair, the folks in the donbas stood up to the corrupt regime and got their asses shelled for 8 years for their trouble.
If they would have stood up properly, Z-boy and his empowered would not be here to continue raking in the money & fucking over the people in that country. There comes a point in time where making history has to begin. They are long past that point.

Putin has been extremely reserved to this point, which makes me believe he thought someone would step up. However in the last few weeks he may have changed direction.

If they would have stood up properly, Z-boy and his empowered would not be here to continue raking in the money & fucking over the people in that country. There comes a point in time where making history has to begin. They are long past that point.

Putin has been extremely reserved to this point, which makes me believe he thought someone would step up. However in the last few weeks he may have changed direction.

there were reportedly over 30k of them back in 2015, and then conscriptions in in the donetsk and luhansk prior to the russians entering the fray.
i wonder how many survived so far.

there were reportedly over 30k of them back in 2015, and then conscriptions in in the donetsk and luhansk prior to the russians entering the fray.
i wonder how many survived so far.
Russian friend that lives in Atlanta talks to his Ukes buds every once in a while. What they describe is pure hell 24/7/365. When I ask why they don't man up, he just says when they start talking like that, they get cut off. Some of his old bubs that slithered like snakes in the night to dodge conscription shed all electronics so they can't be tracked & dragged back. When I ask him what kind of life is that, he just shakes his head and says guess they just like living like whipped dogs, vs men

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Russian friend that lives in Atlanta talks to his Ukes buds every once in a while. What they describe is pure hell 24/7/365. When I ask why they don't man up, he just says when they start talking like that, they get cut off. Some of his old bubs that slithered like snakes in the night to dodge conscription shed all electronics so they can't be tracked & dragged back. When I ask him what kind of life is that, he just shakes his head and says guess they just like living like whipped dogs, vs men
Can't fault others for not doing what we can't do here either.
The locals there would not be fighting against their own corrupt government but against all that our CIA could throw at them plus whatever help the NWO sent in addition.

Don't think for a moment our government isn't front and center in oppressing any Ukrainians that want to overthrow their tyrannical government.

The locals there would not be fighting against their own corrupt government but against all that our CIA could throw at them plus whatever help the NWO sent in addition.

Don't think for a moment our government isn't front and center in oppressing any Ukrainians that want to overthrow their tyrannical government.
Jan 6. Covid mandates. Southern border wider than a stripper’s thighs. Hunter Biden free. Joe Biden as a pretend president. Same shit here, just not at war at home yet. ASGH.

Here is not even close to what it is there. People are fat, power is on, food can be had everywhere, water with a twist of the wrist ect. Not so over there. We can call the so called leadership here anything we want, they can't.
Do we have issues yes, but we are not dragging people out of their homes and conscripting them to fight a war, with no chance in hell of winning.

We know our .gov is, Brandon bragged about it.

Here is not even close to what it is there. People are fat, power is on, food can be had everywhere, water with a twist of the wrist ect. Not so over there. We can call the so called leadership here anything we want, they can't.
Do we have issues yes, but we are not dragging people out of their homes and conscripting them to fight a war, with no chance in hell of winning.
Not yet. Also, because everything is still easy, no one is doing anything about the problems here. How do you think it got that bad over there?

Reactions: greasemonkey198
Putin has retaliated harshly after past attacks like this inside Russia. I would expect something big soon. Although he already took out their power infrastructure and gas storage, so not sure what he would eliminate next.
Agreed. The issue is that a systematic taking down of their EWS is beyond the current battleground. Blinding them to incoming strikes could be construed to be the intro a to first strike on them. And Russia is making it clear that they don't think it is only the Ukes. That's where this gets dicey.

I'm still not totally sure why the West is so hell bent for war with Russia/China/BRICS. Everyone has lost their fucking minds these days.

I'm still not totally sure why the West is so hell bent for war with Russia/China/BRICS.
Simple, to keep the American public distracted while their slide of hand games roll on. All three branches are in for the money only and have been for the last 60+ yrs. The smoke & mirror games are about to come to and end, though. Project weakness and a single or the whole pack can smell it and will pounce at some point.

Reactions: Yasherka
Putin has retaliated harshly after past attacks like this inside Russia. I would expect something big soon. Although he already took out their power infrastructure and gas storage, so not sure what he would eliminate next.

The rumors floating around are that Russia has between 300,000 and 500,000 additional troops waiting just outside the border ready to launch a major offensive near Sumy. This would nearly double to total number of Russian troops inside Ukraine. Their coping mechanism is that this new Army Group North, is mostly just conscripts. :rolleyes:

Supposedly, the current "offensive" near Kahrkiv is just a small scale recon, involving a few thousand soldiers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Yasherka and theLBC
Agreed. The issue is that a systematic taking down of their EWS is beyond the current battleground. Blinding them to incoming strikes could be construed to be the intro a to first strike on them. And Russia is making it clear that they don't think it is only the Ukes. That's where this gets dicey.

I'm still not totally sure why the West is so hell bent for war with Russia/China/BRICS. Everyone has lost their fucking minds these days.
A big war is necessary to distract from the dumpster fire that is western society, financial contagion specifically. Also, population reduction is only going to be large enough to be effective by using canned sunshine, which needs a powerful initiation charge. Additionally, the nwo people are getting really old. Too much longer and they will die, and their vision of a 4th Reich with them.

Reactions: Yasherka and ken226
A big war is necessary to distract from the dumpster fire that is western society, financial contagion specifically. Also, population reduction is only going to be large enough to be effective by using canned sunshine, which needs a powerful initiation charge. Additionally, the nwo people are getting really old. Too much longer and they will die, and their vision of a 4th Reich with them.

These people play the long game, there are new and younger ones already starting to take over.

That said, what is going to be interesting is the people like Gates, new to this racket and driven to see what he wants done get done. He alone could push the ball too far too fast. There was already a backlash against the jab, and that is not going to fly real well again, more people then before will tell them right where to stick it. Will he listen to the masters at the WEF or will he do what he wants to do and release another virus. I think we know the answer.

FSB to Vladimir Putin: "NATO is training to hit us with nukes" – They now threaten the very existence of the Russian state​

"In a news story making the rounds in Russian media, the Russian official confirmed that NATO forces are conducting exercises simulating nuclear strikes a stone's throw from Russian territory.

"NATO is training to strike Russian territory with nuclear weapons near its borders," Vladimir Kulisov said.

He added:

"Near the Russian border, NATO's reconnaissance activities are increasing, the intensity of operational combat training of Alliance troops is increasing, during which scenarios for conducting combat operations against the Russian Federation are being worked out, including the launch of nuclear attacks on our territory outside ."

Kulisov stressed that the situation requires "urgent measures to be taken to protect and secure our borders."

Hungary knows that NATO isn't going to be worth a damn, when the bullets start flying.
they don't want to get dragged in, for good reason.
but if nato "forces" or provokes russia to attack one of the nato countries...hungary will be obligated to join the fight?

Reactions: Threadcutter308
hungary will be obligated to join the fight?
Laughing, Its not going to go like the western powers think it will. Nato will be an empty shell when push comes to shove. If they won't pony up with their GDP percentage now, what makes everyone think they will pony up with their people & land against Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan & N/korea when those folks come calling, as a group. America is going to learn how the Germans felt at the end of WW II.

they don't want to get dragged in, for good reason.
but if nato "forces" or provokes russia to attack one of the nato countries...hungary will be obligated to join the fight?
Hungary, under Orban has been pretty wise in the recent past. Also, Hungary was out from under the Iron Curtain in 1989. A short enough time for still living generations to clearly remember what it was like. I doubt very much that there is much Hungarian popular support to further poke the bear.

Reactions: Shoreglide
The rumors floating around are that Russia has between 300,000 and 500,000 additional troops waiting just outside the border ready to launch a major offensive near Sumy. This would nearly double to total number of Russian troops inside Ukraine. Their coping mechanism is that this new Army Group North, is mostly just conscripts. :rolleyes:

Supposedly, the current "offensive" near Kahrkiv is just a small scale recon, involving a few thousand soldiers.
How many combat troops (not peacekeepers, constables, emergency aid workers, etc.) can NATO field right now not counting US forces? It is nowhere near 300-500,000.

How many combat troops (not peacekeepers, constables, emergency aid workers, etc.) can NATO field right now not counting US forces? It is nowhere near 300-500,000.
Evidently that's what the nukes seem to be for. With all of the articles, newscasts, and social media posts about it something is being telegraphed. That and all the attempted fear mongering theater of it all.

Laughing, Its not going to go like the western powers think it will. Nato will be an empty shell when push comes to shove. If they won't pony up with their GDP percentage now, what makes everyone think they will pony up with their people & land against Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan & N/korea when those folks come calling, as a group. America is going to learn how the Germans felt at the end of WW II.
they need to free up housing for all the migrants, since the clotshots are taking a while...

Reactions: Lightning8