• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Brass Shavings Catchers

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
Ive been going around and making items for my reloading hobbies and I have made some brass catchers to save some clean up time for the trimmers I use. If anybody could use one I can print more up. I can customize other items also if needed. Shoot me a PM. can do black or red for any of them. If not specified I will ship what I have ready.

$28 RCBS Trimmer And Trim Pro II: This shavings catcher will work with the old rcbs trimmer or the trim pro II. If you have the old trimmer that takes shell plates let me know so I can send the pilot holder that has places for the shell plates, otherwise the trim pro II pilot rack only has places for the pilots. The pilot rack can be bench mounted or wall mounted. The catcher pan will just sit on the trimmer and can be removed to empty. This will come with a press fit cutter shroud to help contain brass from flying outside the catcher if running the cutter at high speed. I would only recommend using the shroud if needed. To install the shroud be careful pressing on and only press as far as to align with back of cutter head.

$25 TYD ( $35 TYD Large case collet holder) LE Wilson brass catcher: catcher for the LE wilson trimmer: The catcher sits on the rails and is matched to lock in place. When you are ready to empty just lift it off and dump it. This also has a rack that can be mounted on the wall or shelf for the case collets (7) and allen wrench.*****I have included a new option of a covered 14 case collet holder instead of the uncovered 7. If you want the Covered 14 model the cost will be $35 TYD. It will come standard with the uncovered 7 holder so if you want the larger one you must specify. Thanks.

$25 TYD Hornady Cam Lock Trimmer Brass Catcher: The catcher tray is magnetically attached to the blade cover so all you have to do is pull it off, empty it and place it back on. Also includes the Pilot rack that holds the allen keys and pilots. this pilot rack can be mounted to the table, wall or just sat on top of a bench/shelf.

$25 TYD Lyman Express Trimmer Brass Catcher: This has a basket that just slides underneath the trimmer head that catches the shavings. Remove it and dump them out. Also has a small collet rack that can sit on the trimmer or just sit on the bench. One of the images shows my first larger collet rack but thats too bulky, only going with the smaller one but the image shows how it sits on the trimmer.

$15 TYD Hornady Trio Brass Catcher: This has a basket that just slides underneath the trimmer head that catches the shavings. Remove it and dump them out.

$17 Frankford Arsenal Brass Catcher: This has a basket that just slides up to the trimmer head that catches the shavings. Remove it and dump them out. Will work with Both frankford models.

$27 TYD Forster Original Trimmer brass catcher: The catcher sits on the rails and can be moved left or right. When you are ready to empty just lift it off and dump it. This also has a rack that can be mounted on the wall or shelf for the case collets (6) and allen wrench and pilots.

$27 TYD Redding 2400 Trimmer Brass Catcher: The catcher sits on the trimmer under the cutter and can be moved left or right. When you are ready to empty just lift it off and dump it. There is also a shroud that can be used to cover the cutter to help prevent brass from flying outside the catcher basket, if you are not spinning the case very fast then the shroud isn't needed. This also has a rack that can be mounted on the wall or shelf for the pilots and tools.

$26 TYD Lyman Universal Trimmer Brass Catcher: The catcher sits on the trimmer under the cutter and can be moved left or right. Since the cutter base has a radius, if the catcher isint staying where you need it you can use one of the pilots to place into the pilot holes right behind the catcher basket to keep it from sliding toward the middle. When you are ready to empty just lift it off and dump it. There is also a shroud that can be used to cover the cutter to help prevent brass from flying outside the catcher basket, if you are not spinning the cutter very fast then the shroud isn't needed. This also has a rack that can be mounted on the wall or shelf for the pilots and tools.

Other items people have requested: Hyperlink

Brass Catcher 1.jpg
LE Wilson 1.JPG

LE wilson shellholder with cover 1.jpg

Lyman express 2.JPG
Forster Trimmer.jpg

Redding 2400 Trimmer 2.jpg

Lyman universal Trimmer 2.jpg

Attachments

• Hornady Trio Brass Catcher 1.jpg
    Hornady Trio Brass Catcher 1.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Frandford Arsenal Brass Shavings Catcher 2.jpg
    Frandford Arsenal Brass Shavings Catcher 2.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Frandford Arsenal Brass Shavings Catcher.jpg
    Frandford Arsenal Brass Shavings Catcher.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 201
  • RCBS Trimmer 3.jpg
    RCBS Trimmer 3.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 165
  • RCBS Trimmer 4.jpg
    RCBS Trimmer 4.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Forster Trimmer 1.jpg
    Forster Trimmer 1.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Forster Trimmer 2.jpg
    Forster Trimmer 2.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Redding 2400 Trimmer.jpg
    Redding 2400 Trimmer.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 98
  • LE wilson shellholder with cover 1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Your stuff looks very nice. Do you have a pic of the new lyman collet holder?

Updated with the RCBS model. Please read description at top.

Attachments

• RCBS Trimmer 1.jpg
    RCBS Trimmer 1.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 164
  • RCBS Trimmer 2.jpg
    RCBS Trimmer 2.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 86
  • RCBS Trimmer 3.jpg
    RCBS Trimmer 3.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 87
  • RCBS Trimmer 4.jpg
    RCBS Trimmer 4.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 95
FYI: I will be on vacation June 7th-11th. I will still be printing items remotely from where I'm staying but they will not ship out until I get home on the 11th. I will still be taking new orders through this time. Thanks everyone!!

Finishing up the last couple custom requests then will be caught back up. Thanks everyone!

I’ll take a rcbs trim pro 2 but could you make a small tray to hold a Tri way cutter with the pilot rack.

Will have some new items coming out soon per requests. Please keep an eye out for:
Little crow gunworks annealing mandrel Organizer
AMP annealer organizer
Hornady Neck turning Organizer

Brass markers

Thanks!!!

Reactions: deltawiskey
Updated with some new options.

LE Wilson....*****I have included a new option of a covered 14 case collet holder instead of the uncovered 7. If you want the Covered 14 model the cost will be $35 TYD. It will come standard with the uncovered 7 holder so if you want the larger one you must specify. Thanks.

$27 TYD Forster Original Trimmer brass catcher: The catcher sits on the rails and can be moved left or right. When you are ready to empty just lift it off and dump it. This also has a rack that can be mounted on the wall or shelf for the case collets (6) and allen wrench and pilots.

$27 TYD Redding 2400 Trimmer Brass Catcher: The catcher sits on the trimmer under the cutter and can be moved left or right. When you are ready to empty just lift it off and dump it. There is also a shroud that can be used to cover the cutter to help prevent brass from flying outside the catcher basket, if you are not spinning the case very fast then the shroud isn't needed. This also has a rack that can be mounted on the wall or shelf for the pilots and tools.

$26 TYD Lyman Universal Trimmer Brass Catcher: The catcher sits on the trimmer under the cutter and can be moved left or right. Since the cutter base has a radius, if the catcher isint staying where you need it you can use one of the pilots to place into the pilot holes right behind the catcher basket to keep it from sliding toward the middle. When you are ready to empty just lift it off and dump it. There is also a shroud that can be used to cover the cutter to help prevent brass from flying outside the catcher basket, if you are not spinning the cutter very fast then the shroud isn't needed. This also has a rack that can be mounted on the wall or shelf for the pilots and tools.

Attachments

• LE wilson shellholder with cover 1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 63
  • LE wilson shellholder with cover 2.jpg
    LE wilson shellholder with cover 2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Forster Trimmer.jpg
    Forster Trimmer.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Lyman universal Trimmer 2.jpg
    Lyman universal Trimmer 2.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Redding 2400 Trimmer 1.jpg
    Redding 2400 Trimmer 1.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Redding 2400 Trimmer 2.jpg
    Redding 2400 Trimmer 2.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: aljones_315
@STI_1911_Guy I would like one for the LE Wilson trimmer please red if available if not then black is fine. Please dm me payment options

Hello. I wanted to check and see how things were coming with the AMP Annealer organizer.

Also had questions about the L.E. Wilson trimmer shavings catcher.....will it work on the newer stainless steel models ?

Reactions: STI_1911_Guy
PM sent about a brass catcher for a Wilson trimmer Just need to know where to send funds..

I’d like to get a Lyman Express Trimmer Brass Catcher. Please send me payment information