• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does Bushnell not want to actively sell their military discount?

gmar

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2011
Oklahoma
I was talking to two buddies today and they both said they turned in their paperwork to Bushnell months ago and could never get a response back from them. One guy even had his wife turn in her paperwork and she never heard back either. All three are retired Army Vets. Anyone else had any luck?

If I recall correctly, the submission form says they will not contact you and to check on updated pricing within several days.

They do not send you anything, you will get your pricing when you create an account. It states that when you sign up for the discount

Reactions: gmar
My email said thank you for applying you will hear something in the next few days. No email back even kept checking my junk mail. Guess they don’t want my money Ill just send my money somewhere else

They are also on promotive. That is how I have bought, but it is rare to get a true cheaper than Amazon deal. I think I have the regular RCBS login someplace.

Applied a few days ago. Just checked and the discount is there. I had to log in to my account to see it.

Reactions: SilentStalkr