ChrisWay

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2018
Hey guys! For those of you shooting the diamond Kraft drill, here’s the second part of the data collection project that will contribute to the numbers presented on RifleKraft later this week.

if you have a hard time with the aim point on the diamond just use a colored marker and fill in the smallest diamond.

t run the stress formula into the second drill you take the widest ring you shot and add that number to 10seconds for your build and break time. Then post the target and write on it what your timefactor was so I can record it.
Here’s a video description for you visual learners
I hope to get some processed numbers and explanations from the data this week.
Stay tuned.

enginerd

Stitch bitch at Fehu Outdoors
PX Member
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2013
WY
12 second average par. I was being lazy as I was by myself and didn't want to start stop the timer so just used a 144 second total par time. Finished in 138sec for all 12 rounds. Did it with two different Rifles as labeled in photos.

05B1BC22-BE2C-4754-BBCD-84CB0E2BFB5D.jpeg1D3994D9-B0CD-4574-83A8-64D1CCB24685.jpeg

ChrisWay

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2018
These are good, but I think the par time was a little short since we want to see your 25cm about 1 smaller. I think that I would try a 14 second run. I don't know if doing the total run times vs the individual positions works better, but I assume that for training the individual would work better and for comp prep the overall would work better.. but who knows. maybe do a few runs dry fire to get an idea on if you were rushing to keep up with the clock - that's where I think the strength of the build and break comes in in that you can learn the temp and know your speed for each position and develop a sense of speed you need to move. Im messing around with this but it will probably be a few months before I can tell if its helpful or not.

Reactions: enginerd