• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When will 40moa rails be available? I'm assuming all actions going to dealers are shipping with a standard 20 or 30moa rail
We've got 40 MOA rails made and on the shelf today.

Most of the dealer orders have 30 MOA rails on them at this point. Some have 20's and some have 40's as well. We will continue our exchange program as it exists today. If you get an action from a dealer that has a bolt knob or a rail that you're not in favor of, you can always exchange it with us free of charge.

Thank you - Ray

Does the Rim X drop right into a stock bedded for a TL3, exact dimensions?

Thanks.

God I hope they’re shipped ASAP. At least if I get mine soon I’ll have it to shoot if they shut work down for me ?

Yeah I have mine pre ordered from Hunts Long Range and have not heard anything lately

There was a side match at the Bighorn Steel Classic last weekend sponsored by Zermatt.

They had a RimX in a chassis for you to use.

Two position stage, shoot a KYL off a tank trap at like 60 yards, then a prone position, six shots on a six inch plate at 150 or something.

I shot it twice.

The first time I was able to get a good feel for the rifle, went two for four on the KYL and 3 of 6 at 150.

Second time I ran that bolt as fast as I could, went four for four on the KYL and 5 for 6 on the plate.

The RimX ran like a champ. This is a damn nice action and those that are ordering are going to be extremely pleased with their purchase.

I cant even get a hold of the company I pre-ordered from....lol. Wont return calls or emails

I cant even get a hold of the company I pre-ordered from....lol. Wont return calls or emails
I've been trying to get in touch with the Ammunition Store since the 17th, the day I placed my specific lot number Wolf ammo. No answer, no email and no return phone call. I guess everyone has the China Beer Virus.

That's how it works with lots of companies when they buy into new products. They get in an order right away, just so they can get their own personally at a discount. They sell "pre-orders" to cover the cost of units they won't keep for themselves or their buddies. They use their customers money to finance operations. Not very healthy.

If companies had higher dollar requirements when placing dealer orders... it would help fight against that.

Get them while you can. Email just come in.

1585006082912.png

There was a side match at the Bighorn Steel Classic last weekend sponsored by Zermatt.

They had a RimX in a chassis for you to use.

Two position stage, shoot a KYL off a tank trap at like 60 yards, then a prone position, six shots on a six inch plate at 150 or something.

I shot it twice.

The first time I was able to get a good feel for the rifle, went two for four on the KYL and 3 of 6 at 150.

Second time I ran that bolt as fast as I could, went four for four on the KYL and 5 for 6 on the plate.

The RimX ran like a champ. This is a damn nice action and those that are ordering are going to be extremely pleased with their purchase.

I shot that match, best run I managed was 3 of 4 on the kyl rack, and 6 for 6 at 150..in 36sec. Wish I took it more seriously because now I just ordered the action online today. Lol

Didn't shoot anything today, rained all day. As far as an action I'll probably go with the Ultimatum's Deuce after I see it for sale on the market. I found out today that Ultimatum has several different barrels they are testing and chamber and contour haven't been decided on. That explains why orders have not been placed with IBI.

I got to hold and feel one of these last Saturday.. All I can say is WOW! Nice job Zermatt! The action felt buttery smooth and the aluminum magazines are legit!

I didn't get to pull the trigger on it, but was there when it was shot. It had a Proof CF barrel on it and it was producing a whole lot of "whoa's" and "wow's". Word on the street is that those that did shoot it preferred it to their own 700 footprint rifles. Part of that is probably just because it's the new toy that nobody else has, but a good part of it is because of the obvious build quality and performance.
Y'all are going to love them when you get them.

That’s awesome to hear! I chose the stainless option....maybe I’ll switch ?

My buddy got these done today.

Attachments

• received_2531192797149589.jpeg
    received_2531192797149589.jpeg
    317.2 KB · Views: 128
I see in another thread people wringing their hands and going on about extractor cuts in barrel... and how it needs to be just so.

Zermatt Arms removes extractor cuts.

Someone's thinking correctly. :) That's real innovation. The drop-in pre-fit aspect of this action is just one of several features that will render the competition to obscurity.

My test action arrived yesterday and its a beauty. Feels and looks great and that mag....WOW!! Big thank you to @Zermatt Arms ...Robbie, Ray and Aaron for sending this over for the review.

Its going out to have the Bartlein and Benchmark barrels put on Monday. Hope to start testing in a week!

I will be starting a new RimX review and testing thread once the action/barrels come back with all test results, pictures, videos, etc moving forward. Stay tuned!

Sorry if this was already asked and answered. Dry fire safe? Little firing pin won't shoot out of that 6 o'clock hole and jab the tenon? Protrusion is less than the rim thickness I'm guessing?
Dry firing will not hurt the barrel. We do advise to remove the firing pin tip (self explanatory when in hand) if you dry fire excessively.

Surprised you didn't get a Proof Prefit for a direct side by side, same lot comparison

There are plenty of those and will be plenty of people shooting the Proof Pre-Fit Bentz chambers for everyone to compare a match chamber with custom headspace to the Proof pre-fits.

Yeah, unfortunately that's how I feel about the Bartlein and Walther barrels that use the Bentz chamber.

Still wondering about which inlet is best. Want to order a new mini chassis stock, but not dedicated to rimX. Wonder if TL3 or general Rem700.

@padom have any insight?

Which of the current pre-fits do you guy think would be the most accurate? Proof, Lothar-Walther.....?