• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does anyone know what the dimensions of the tensioner spring are? Looking to buy a bunch in bulk to swap as they compress instead of one at a time from local dealers
Approximately 0.62”x 0.0960” that’s one I removed recently. Didn’t measure the new one I put in. Can’t imagine it being much longer.

JUST got the action and a 24" proof pre fit

cant wait to see some magic...if I can only get some free time.

DT

I've got the same barrel and waiting on my action. I'm definitely interested in your results. What ammo are you planning to use?

IMG_0540.jpeg

Shot the regional finale today with the Keystone barrel. She did not let me down per usual. The RimX ran like a sewing machine. There was a 3 way tie for 10th in Open but I cleaned the PRS barricade and got the second fastest time for the entire match on it (Open). I’m not mad at today’s performance. Walked out of there with a cert for a free SAC comparator kit.

Last edited:
That would be great 😊 I have a Krieger with Mike now. I have a brick of eley match that my Lilja barreled CZ likes. I was going to order some more ammo . I have no problem using SK.
Thanks Dave
Here are the targets , it seems the Krieger likes the Midas + the best

Attachments

• Kreiger_Eley_On_target_Sept_17_2023.jpg
    Kreiger_Eley_On_target_Sept_17_2023.jpg
    656.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Krieger_Ontarget_Sep_+17_23.jpg
    Krieger_Ontarget_Sep_+17_23.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: D_TROS
Hello could members suggest a barrel torque wrench for installing a barrel on a rimx action.
My old snap on isn’t working.
thanks Dave

Hello could members suggest a barrel torque wrench for installing a barrel on a rimx action.
My old snap on isn’t working.
thanks Dave

What do you mean your snap on isnt working?

get a barrel vice. get an action wrench. get a torq wrench and a 3/4 socket - put barrel in vise and torq to 80.

or bring it to my office and Ill do it for you. Im on 70 and 25. bring a case of beer for my time and Ill torq it in 30s.

just torq'd my proof prefit last night. super excited to get out and shoot

Regards
DT

Reactions: drglock
Thanks for the offer. I have everything but my snap on wrench is not breaking at my settings.
I need to get another to finish my build.
checking what brand members are using.
thanks Dave

Thanks for the offer. I have everything but my snap on wrench is not breaking at my settings.
thanks Dave
I use a wrench I got off Amazon for my RimX barrel swaps. Per Zermatt’s instructions, barrels should be torqued 30-70 foot pounds. I torque my barrels to 45 ft lbs. Let’s say my wrench has a hypothetical 10% +/- accuracy tolerance which is stupid high. I’m still within spec. I always use the same wrench and same setting. Never had issues and accuracy is pretty damn good with the four RimX barrels I have. I’m no where near the amount padom has but again I’ve had zero issues to date.
With that said, my good wrench is a split beam from Precision Instruments (USA made). I have a barrel swap “kit” I put together with a throw down torque Amazon torque wrench.
Edited to add.. it’s the same wrench as mentioned above from Tekton.

Reactions: fiddlefadel
I use a wrench I got off Amazon for my RimX barrel swaps. Per Zermatt’s instructions, barrels should be torqued 30-70 foot pounds. I torque my barrels to 45 ft lbs. Let’s say my wrench has a hypothetical 10% +/- accuracy tolerance which is stupid high. I’m still within spec. I always use the same wrench and same setting. Never had issues and accuracy is pretty damn good with the four RimX barrels I have. I’m no where near the amount padom has but again I’ve had zero issues to date.
With that said, my good wrench is a split beam from Precision Instruments (USA made). I have a barrel swap “kit” I put together with a throw down torque Amazon torque wrench.
Edited to add.. it’s the same wrench as mentioned above from Tekton.
Thank you

Anyone tried threading at 5/8 instead of 1/2, and using an adapter?

My new to me dream build that I pieced together from the Hide.

TS Custom/Primal Rights built RimX with 24” Benchmark MTU
XLR JV Envy Pro with C6 buttstock custom tungsten color
MDT Ckye Pod Standard Pull
ZCO 5x27x56 with ARC rings

This is the most accurate 22lr that I have ever shot and I have owned several of most every brand. Even with only trying one lot of SKLRM, the first trip to the range last night had me giggling like a little kid.

IMG_4972.jpeg

thanks Dave

Grab an electronic torque "wrench" and calibrate your snap-on.

CDI is the manufacturer of snap-on torque wrenches if you want to replace it but pay half as much.

Reactions: plong
The first time I took my firing pin out it was a little difficult getting the pin to snap out of the groove. But it's just that easy...
Indeed it’s super easy. Any time I read non owners say OMG you have to remove the firing pin to dry fire a RimX I just roll my eyes. Literally took me 20 seconds taking my sweet time looking through my phone’s screen.

Well I am late to the party but happy to be on team truck axle. Finally can get the gun to balance with no weights, bipod etc on the front

So do I "need" 25 more truck axle barrels? 🤣

Attachments

• 20231026_113825_resized.jpg
    20231026_113825_resized.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: Zermatt Arms
Greg Dykstra put this Primal Rights/TS Customs Rim X together for me and it shipped in September, 2022.
I've only had it for a short time but have over 2,000 rounds through it - Simply faultless in operation and accurate!
A big "Thank-You" to Greg & Kristen for supplying this package and helping me get it into Australia's Top End.

93JGLWO.jpg

d1k1EsN.jpg

Reactions: Schütze
Threw this together to play around with. Need to find a better scope with 25yrd parallax.

AI ATX AICS
RimX
Proof 22LR CF Prefit 16.5”
KGM R22

72029434596__EA26A69D-251A-42A1-8ADE-D349A9FA6859.jpeg

Last edited: