• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I know you weren't asking me, but here you go.

10 shot group at 50 yards!
View attachment 7708284
5 shot group at 50 yards.
View attachment 7708285
5 shot group at 100 yards.
View attachment 7708286

Ammo used and was that with the tuner? What results were you getting without the tuner? What do you recommend for barrel vise and wrench. I can't find anything to explain how to disassemble are reassemble on youtube. Straight Jacket is having a sale on these now and would like to compare to my Lothar Walther.

Ammo used and was that with the tuner? What results were you getting without the tuner? What do you recommend for barrel vise and wrench. I can't find anything to explain how to disassemble are reassemble on youtube. Straight Jacket is having a sale on these now and would like to compare to my Lothar Walther.
The ammo was SK Standard Plus!!! It was a great batch that I haven't been able to get a comparable results with more expensive SK ammo.
I was using the tuner and it definitely helps but it was very good before that. A tuner isn't going to make crap ammo good!!!

here are the tools I used to torque the barrel to the action.
20210926_192140.jpg

I have a 18" 1:14 Straight Jacket Armory barrel. If I were going to get another I would go a little longer for balance of the rifle.

Finished up my build today after my Green Mountain barrel arrived from Keystone Accuracy the other day. Everything went together great and tested fine. Had to adjust magazine just a little to be at correct height but once that was done it feeds and extracts great. Test fired and cycled some rounds with no problems. Now to zero and start testing ammo.
2BCFB1E7-658E-46AC-B1FB-60DC4AEF93AA.jpeg

70407A29-EF50-414E-B3BB-EA841A9DDE26.jpeg

Finished up my build today after my Green Mountain barrel arrived from Keystone Accuracy the other day. Everything went together great and tested fine. Had to adjust magazine just a little to be at correct height but once that was done it feeds and extracts great. Test fired and cycled some rounds with no problems. Now to zero and start testing ammo.
View attachment 7712277
View attachment 7712278
Nice rig. Welcome to the addiction 🤣

Reactions: snbyiggidy1
If anyone happens to have a 20 MOA rail they're looking to get rid of let me know. Turns out I can't zero with my 30 MOA with my Keystone. Gladly trade the 30 for a 20.

NX8 4-32 but it's already in a Spuhr 20 MOA mount, so 40 MOA is the most I can go on this one.

Reactions: littlepod
Had a customer order a lefty action... but all I had were barreled actions... so I helped them out and pulled the barrel, and now we've got a barrel available! Fits right and or left hand actions.

$800 + shipping - Call 605-554-1911 to order.

TS Customs 26" 16.5 twist Benchmark MTU, 22lr Primal 1.5°.

q2HXR3nh.jpg

ji9EHKMh.jpg

dlqWPqPh.jpg

9MeqDOHh.jpg

Last edited:
Had a customer order a lefty action... but all I had were barreled actions... so I helped them out and pulled the barrel, and now we've got a barrel available! Fits right and or left hand actions.

$800 + shipping - Call 605-554-1911 to order.

TS Customs 26" Benchmark MTU, 22lr Primal 1.5°.

q2HXR3nh.jpg

ji9EHKMh.jpg

dlqWPqPh.jpg

9MeqDOHh.jpg
What twist?

Testing began on another customer rifle today. I have slacked off on posting these lately!

9HoZRiLh.jpg
Orkan, have you ever shot an ARA Unlimited target with one of your rifles? I would love to see a picture of it if you have, since you shoot your rifles so well! Also, how many rounds does your largest mag hold?

Thanks,

RFS99

Is it a fix for Timney Triggers FLF, Ray was gracious enough to send me a redone cocking lever because I
was having an issue with Timney triggers and FTF's . Trigger Techs are no problem. Hope to be able to pull the trigger in a few days and see
pretty sure problem will be fixed

Attachments

• NKL.jpg
    NKL.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 71
Well I just bought the RimX barreled action from Keystone along with an extra mag. Just going to place it in my MPA that my Bergara is in now. Not sure what to do with my Bergara but I will build it back up. Shooting 22lr really is an addictive rabbit hole.

So where is the best place to buy the bore guide? The only place I have seen the Zermatt bore guide is their website and they want 15 bucks to ship a bore guide. That seems really high to me.

So where is the best place to buy the bore guide? The only place I have seen the Zermatt bore guide is their website and they want 15 bucks to ship a bore guide. That seems really high to me.
If you are only buying the bore guide yeah $15 may seem high but in the grand scheme of things understandable if you consider the minimal profit on that purchase alone. Zermatt is the only place to get a RimX specific bore guide as it requires a channel cut in it for the ejector plate. You could possibly get away with a possum hollow of the correct dimensions but would have to remove the ejector plate to for it to work. I would advise you buy a bolt spares kit with a extra firing pin and extractor plate to keep everything on hand should you have an issue. Ray and company at Zermatt are great to deal with they'll replace pretty much any broken part but you'll eat the downtime should something happen. The overall purchase will balance out the shipping on the bore guide and even a plus 5 extension should you chose to get one.

If you are only buying the bore guide yeah $15 may seem high but in the grand scheme of things understandable if you consider the minimal profit on that purchase alone. Zermatt is the only place to get a RimX specific bore guide as it requires a channel cut in it for the ejector plate. You could possibly get away with a possum hollow of the correct dimensions but would have to remove the ejector plate to for it to work. I would advise you buy a bolt spares kit with a extra firing pin and extractor plate to keep everything on hand should you have an issue. Ray and company at Zermatt are great to deal with they'll replace pretty much any broken part but you'll eat the downtime should something happen. The overall purchase will balance out the shipping on the bore guide and even a plus 5 extension should you chose to get one.
I have through about getting a third magazine and 3 mag extensions because I know eventually I will get them. Are those all the parts on hand that you would recommend? I am keeping the Bergara as a backup but I suspect it will get shot very little once the RimX comes in.

I have through about getting a third magazine and 3 mag extensions because I know eventually I will get them. Are those all the parts on hand that you would recommend? I am keeping the Bergara as a backup but I suspect it will get shot very little once the RimX comes in.
Yes, just call Ray and ask for a spares kit for your bolt. I run 2 mags one with a plus 5 extension but have a couple of extra mags with my second RimX action in the safe. 3 mags all with extensions is overkill IMO. I would like to see someone come out with a plus 2-3 option at some point. Another fellow RimX shooter I know has had good luck with the JKL plus 5s, which I may order one just to try for myself.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
After hunting this morning I had planned to stop by the local forest service range on the way home, I loaded one round with the new cocking lever installed from yesterday, I am going to have to readjust the magazine catch and or trigger guard in the KRG Bravo stock, the Trigger Tech as installed works perfect and shoots so well, I am not going to bother with trying to "make" the Timney trigger work, If anyone else would like to give it a run, send me a message with your address and I will mail you the cocking lever that should work with a Timney trigger.

Shipping has gone pretty crazy over the last year. We've had lots of customers comment on it as well, and there really isn't anything to be done for it. All carriers have raised their rates significantly. It's especially hard on the small items. Small and light items have basically doubled in price, while the larger heavy items have seen 25-35% increases.

Welcome to our new world of increased minimum wages and no one wanting to work for anything less than $60 an hour.

After hunting this morning I had planned to stop by the local forest service range on the way home, I loaded one round with the new cocking lever installed from yesterday, I am going to have to readjust the magazine catch and or trigger guard in the KRG Bravo stock, the Trigger Tech as installed works perfect and shoots so well, I am not going to bother with trying to "make" the Timney trigger work, If anyone else would like to give it a run, send me a message with your address and I will mail you the cocking lever that should work with a Timney trigger.

Is this a common issue with Timney's and RimX? I'm thinking about building one and using the HIT trigger.

I never saw the need for a RimX bore guide. I blow out the action / chamber area with compressed air when I come home from the range with bolt removed. Then clean / lube bolt, done.
The barrel I clean after about 5k rounds. To do this I separate the barrel from the receiver in a barrel vise with the Zermatt action wrench, so fast and easy to do. Depending on your barrel vice mounting you’ll have a nice solid hold to clean the barrel. I just got a in-line fabrication bench mount for my reloading press with quick change adapter. One adapter for the vice. This brings the barrel in the vice into a nice high extended working position above the bench.

Reactions: Zermatt Arms
You paid over $1100 for a .22 action and are worried about $15 buck to ship a bore guide?

You paid over $1100 for a .22 action and are worried about $15 buck to ship a bore guide?
It’s not the amount. It’s the principle. No I don’t care about the 15 bucks like that. I just added more stuff to the cart. I would want to pay 15 bucks to mail a Christmas letter either.

Altus. Unfortunately they're out of stock.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
Altus. Unfortunately they're out of stock.

Thanks I ended up ordering a few other things to make the shipping more palpable. So I am good. Appreciate the information though.

Reactions: jjm82